Jammer for Remote Controls and Car Alarms JAMM PRO
Jamming frequencies: 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 434 MHz, 868 MHz
This portable remote control jammer and car alarm jammer blocks radio signals at 433 MHz, 315 MHz, 868 MHz. The device is designed to suppress the signal of remote controls, including garage doors, car locks, TVs, radio controlled toys for children, roller shutters, barriers and other radio equipment. The effective radius of this pocket signal jammer is 50+ meters (reaches 70-100 meters).
- The device induces interference only on the frequency you require and does not interfere with the action of other frequencies;
- Disables the remote control of the car and garage doors;
- It can be used to suppress the signal of children’s toys and TV remote control;
- Provides ultimate signal blocking power;
- Greater accuracy of the outgoing signal, the frequency changes in the 4 MHz range;
- The suppressor operates at a distance of 50+ meters (70-100 meters depending on the terrain);
- The remote control jammer is absolutely safe for humans.
Blocked frequencies: 433 MHz +/- 2 MHz, 315 MHz +/- 2 MHz, 868 MHz +/- 2 MHz
Power sources: rechargeable battery
Blocking signal range 50+ meters (70-100 meters)
Since radio waves of different frequencies are used in different countries in the remote controllers, this remote control jammer has the ability to mute 3 frequencies at the same time. This radio frequency jammer is universal, firstly – this remote control jammer can be used in Europe with a frequency range of 433 MHz, and secondly, in the USA with a frequency range of 315 MHz, and also in Asia with a frequency range of 868 MHz.
At frequencies 433 MHz, 315 MHz, 868 MHz, a lot of various devices work, however, the following devices and systems are the most popular:
Teleco (radio light) – a system for controlling light over a radio channel. Despite the fact that most of these systems operate at 433 MHz, it is Teleco and Legrand that use 868 MHz.
Apollo-C – four-channel universal remote controls for gates and barriers. The frequency used is 433 MHz.
Walkie-talkies for security guards – most companies use 433 MHz.
The auto-alarm blocker blocks not only the 433 MHz frequencies (the central frequency for remote controls in the CIS and Europe), but also has the ability to block the 868 MHz and 315 MHz alarm frequencies that are used in America and Asia.